Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Words....amazing how much meaning they have...

Man doesn't it suck when you are just trying to simplify life and clean stuff up and you come across something that just takes you by surprise???


“YOU GO GIRL ................I LOVE YOUR SPUNK GOOD LUCK WISH I HAD DONE IT LONG AGO YOU HAVE THE CHANCE STILL TIME I LOVE YOU CALL ON YOUR NIGHT OUT IF MOM IS BUSY AND WE ARE FREE WE CAN COME AND WATCH THE KIDS..AS DR. PHIL SAYS THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR KIDS IS TO TAKE CARE OF THE PARENTS LOVE JOANN”



this was my auntie jo’s response to my 2008 resolutions/goals that I sent out to everyone…..just goes to show even when you lose someone they are always there somehow…her words gave me more encouragement to continue on this path to make a change in my life for my health and for my kids.....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a great find...she was an amaxing woman I'm sure