Thursday, April 24, 2008

Disney Trip w/the Martinez kids and Jenni



Jenni has been bitching at me since we started going to Disney with Nick in 2006 how she wanted to go with us, so we finally did it this month. Mike and I took our kids up to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom while Jenni was on spring break in Kissemme at a time share with her 4 kids...Here is a picture of the kids outside the Dinosaur ride Nick had to go on but ended up hiding his face in my body the entire ride, missing the big finally when the TREX jumps out at us....

needless to say I ended up buying him a "treat" because I was so afraid I traumatized the boy by letting him go on this freakin scary ride....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I won't even go on that ride...i have a fear of annimitronic dinosaurs. SERIOUSLY. I can't handle them AT ALL.