Monday, February 13, 2006

On the right track again....

I feel sooooo good...i have been on program since thursday and i feel so good...don't get me wrong, i'm defininetly hungry....but i feel my body getting smaller, maybe it is just my mind making me feel that way, but as long as i keep feeling that way, i'm not going to question it....i've been walking, eating right, and drinking my water....changing back to J as my JC consultant has definitely put me in the right frame of mind...not that i didn't like Julie, i just feel more motivated with J for some reason...i'm hoping for a nice drop this week, maybe i'll reach 30lbs down for thursday...that would keep me on track and keep this train moving....if i lose 2.25 lbs a week until the end of september i could actually be very near my goal...i know there may be some ups or plateaus but i feel better now about getting closer to my final goal than i did before.....

Goals:
down 30 lbs total by Feb 23rd
down 40 lbs total by March 30th
down 50 lbs total by April 27th
down 61 lbs total by May 25th

I would like to be 199 by the end of May 2006 - that is about 2.33lbs a week....let's go, let's go......

1 comment:

Melissa said...

YEAH!!! I'm so proud of you. That is so awesome! Do you have little "rewards" for getting to your goals? My next goal of 40 pounds down (about 5 away from it) is a trip to the scrapbooking store for some new goodies. I hacen't been SB shopping in a LONG time....