Friday, February 13, 2009

Journey - Month 2 - February 09




















Today - 2/13/09
1. What I had for lunch today: left over spag w/meat sauce and a salad w/blush wine vinagrette
2. Something I apologized for: making brooke wait for me to go walking tonight
3. The last person I thanked: jeff for picking up the stuff for michael at work
4. The last movie I watched: we watched the bee movie in two sittings
5. My favorite song right now: still like bleeding love by leona lewis...i don't get to listen to the radio that much with the kids in the car and when i listen to my ipod it is the same dance music for exercise
6. Where I ate out last: sweet tomatos lunch w/the girls - salad & baked potato
7. What I'm wearing right now: gym pants, sweaty boothbay harbor tshirt
8. What made me laugh: tickling emma before bed
9. The last person I spoke to on the phone: mike on my way home from walking with Brooke
10. Someone I'm thinking of right now: mike, i hope we get some alone time tonight ;)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Loved our lunch :)