Monday, August 17, 2009

Journey - Month 8 - Aug 09



Today - 8/17/09
1. What I had for lunch today: healthy choice pot roast, cuke w/balsamic vinager
2. Something I apologized for: to mike for forgetting to the pot roast in the crock pot this morning for dinner - duh....
3. The last person I thanked: Sarah for her opinion on birthday party things...
4. The last movie I watched: The Ugly Truth
5. My favorite song right now: halo by beyonce
6. Where I ate out last: fon shan's take out
7. What I'm wearing right now: mike's boxer briefs, turquoise tank top
8. What made me laugh: emma screaming at the top of her lungs for mike who was putting the garbage out
9. The last person I spoke to on the phone: mike saying i was in the driveway :)
10. Someone I'm thinking of right now: mike asleep on the couch, should i try to wake him and get him up to bed when i go???

No comments: