Sunday, June 14, 2009

Journey - Month 6 - June 09


Today - 6/14/09
1. What I had for lunch today: chix salad w/grapes, apples & shredded carrots over lettuce, baked bbq lays
2. Something I apologized for: gonna apologize to mike when i get downstairs for taking so long
3. The last person I thanked: mom and jim for watching the kids so i could go exercise
4. The last movie I watched: Bolt
5. My favorite song right now: halo still by beyonce
6. Where I ate out last: we had rosalita's tex mex last night (it was takeout)
7. What I'm wearing right now: black exercise pants, grey tshirt
8. What made me laugh: my kids, i can't think of a specific thing that was the most recent event but i laugh with them every day
9. The last person I spoke to on the phone: mike telling him i was on my way home with the kids from mom's after exercising
10. Someone I'm thinking of right now: me, can i really commit to 5 days of exercise this week and can i write down all my food and make the right choices AGAIN????????

No comments: