Monday, December 29, 2008

keeping up...

okay why is it sooo hard to keep up my blog?? seriously, i can log in for like 5 minutes a day to chit chat about what is going on in our lives, discuss the shows i am watching, talk about the weather??? just random BS that would help me keep a daily "log" if you will of what is current in my life...okay so one resolution for 09 besides the standard eat right, exercise more stuff is to log onto my blogs once a day and type out a post...i am also going to do a 365 days of photos blog like my friend melissa...i will do my best to keep that updated at least once a week of random things i take pics of, i may do the kids or fun things i see in the world around me...it should be a fun project and i want to make the commitment to keep it up....sooooo keep me honest, question me when you dont see new posts and hassle me even if the need arises.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I check your blog every few days. I will give you a nudge if you start slacking...

Denise Keeley said...

thanks deborah...i'm going to try to keep this one up and also start a picture one like melissa...i'll update that one weekly though probably...