Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Messes and getting organized....


okay so mike took this picture of the playroom mid party when everyone was here for emma's baptism gathering......i sent everyone home without having anyone have their kids help clean up....as i sat down amongst all the mess and trust me it was 3 times worse than the pic when it was all said and done...anyway, my point is, am i crazy to want to put everything away myself? am i foolish for not letting the parents have their kids help clean up their mess? or is it really okay that I wanted to do the sorting and putting away so that i only had to do it one time...i have places for all the toys; bins with labels, i put common things together.....so does that make me crazy that i do this????
i think not...i think it is smart to keep order in a playroom as best you can...okay i've answered my own question...no i'm not crazy, i just like things a certain way, nothing wrong with that....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

you should have had parents and their kids help clean up.

i am the same what about how i like tanner's toys. one of my "when tanner goes back to school" things is to make picture and word labels for all of his toys and put them on the drawers or shelves where the toys belong.

that way,everyone can help.