Monday, March 06, 2006

Sabotage....

i've been thinking about this word for about a week now....and how it pertains to me, especially after the weekend i had....why do we sabotage ourselves when we are on our way to being sucessful and end up failing at what we are trying to accomplish????i was on my way to being successful on Jenny Craig....i have walked consistently over the last 3 weeks and eaten mostly on program....i have to be honest and confess that i have been stopping for BK breakfast on the way to work a couple of times over the last week or so....i swear i feel like a junkie....while i'm eating it, i do not enjoy it, it doesn't taste like i remember/hoped it would, but i just can't help myself...i still pull into the drive thru and order that stupid breakfast value meal, large none the less....i want meet my monthly/10 lb weight loss goals and get to my final goal around September 2006, but i am making myself fail by not staying on the Jenny Craig food program...i had horrible greasy cravings on friday and gave in to them in the worst way....over the weekend i had pizza, chix wings, chinese food, and McDonald's...i had that crap just because i wanted it and i don't know why....i really want to be committed to losing this weight and i have been feeling sooooo good about my losses and reaching each goal....why do i sabotage myself by eating sh*t instead of what is on my menu????i think i need my head examined....

No comments: